The conference aims to shape the road map for the future management of inshore fisheries resources:
- Build awareness, understanding and consensus amongst the participants involved in the future management of our inshore fisheries resources
- Establish a blueprint for the future management of inshore fisheries
- Lay the foundations for collaborative management of our inshore fisheries in the future
A full agenda and line-up of speakers will be released in due course, but will include:
- Research commissioned for the conference
- Presentations/ case studies of alternative management models.
We particularly invite fishermen to attend and be part of creating the blue print for the future management of the inshore sector. A limited number of bursaries/funding is available for fishermen to cover attendance costs. Please contact Holly Kaiser on 0131 558 3331 for further information.