Access our latest advice
- Preparing your business for EU Exit guide
- Marine management
- Seafood markets and trade
- Labour and workforce
We're keen to hear from stakeholders throughout the seafood supply chain on issues that are affecting your business. Contact us.
Brexit readiness events
We’ve added a Brexit Readiness Seminar to the UK Seafood Summit agenda. Hear from our regulations team and the Institute of Export and International Trade and the Department for International Trade. Book your free place here.
In September - October 2019 we presented 'Helping the UK seafood sector be ready for Brexit' events at six locations across England in partnership with Defra and the MMO. Find out more about the events.
Watch recorded presentations from the event here.
- Exporting to the EU in a ‘No Deal’, Ivan Bartolo, Seafish
- Food labelling in a no-deal scenario, Stephen Morgan, Defra
- Export Health Certificate requirements, Raquel Cobos, Defra and Arjen Brouwer, Animal and Plant Health Agency
Scottish Seafood Summit
Access to fisheries resources and labour and our trading relationship with the EU and beyond came under the spotlight at our recent event. See the presentations and watch the recorded stream here.
Recent media reports have suggested that a no deal Brexit could mean the end of our beloved fish and chips. Find out why your Friday night portion of fish and chips is unlikely to be impacted by anything that happens with Brexit here.